Happy hump day! I’m definitely looking forward to the weekend already
My company is amazing and has this great “Summer Friday” benefit. We get to leave at 1! *if we’re done with our work of course. So I would definitely recommend staying late on Thursday to leave early on Friday.
Last year, I would head home early to read, clean the apt, or hang out on the boat. My sister came into the city with me a few times and we ran around SoHo shopping and eating.
The past couple weeks I’ve been going home and sleeping or taking a pilates class at the gym. But I have a few more ideas for the weekends…
- the Strand – just want to spend a few hours in this store and find some fun things.
- Mood – Same as Strand: just need a few hours to explore.
- Explore each neighborhood
- Find the best gelato…. i think i already know, but i have no problem trying new places…
- Read at least one book a week (not necessarily just a summer friday thing, but i’ve been doing well so far!)
- Highline and Chelsea Market
- Shakespeare in the Park