The next little recap for my monthly mini album 🙂 September felt so long because of the change of seasons. A few 90-degree days and then fall started in full swing! I’m so obsessed with this weather!
- Labor Day Weekend – We started with lots of coffee and brunch, of course! but it was a little hilly so we actually had to break out the jeans and cardigans
- Trip to SC – We went down to SC to visit with my grandmother, but stopped to see Eric’s grandparents and my cousins and their babies! Very fun trip, despite the sad circumstances.
- Sweater Weather! Loving fall!
- Trail runs during the fall are the best! Stef and I are prepping for our crazy 5k, 10k, half marathon combo, so all we do is run run run…
- National Coffee Day should really be a bigger deal! Of course, I treat every day like National Coffee Day…
Hope you had a great September! Almost every weekend of October is booked, and I’m super excited for all the leaves to change 🙂
Speaking of scrapbooks, I’m almost finished with my 2015 album…. at the end of 2016. And I haven’t finished 2010-2014… but progress is progress! Once it’s complete, I’ll work on a little youtube video flipping through it.