I’ve been pretty busy sewing and haven’t had a chance to work on my main scrapbooks. I saw this idea on A Beautiful Mess, and thought it was the perfect idea to keep track of the highlights of the year! And a great use for this little book I already had 🙂
I might have been watching a few Parks and Rec episodes while watching this…. I love Leslie Knope and her waffle / whipped cream obsession. An inspiration for all of us!!
Here are the pictures I used in the album…
- New Year’s Eve dinner, great way to start off 2016
- photo shoot at my new job !!
- training for the Disney Princess Half Marathon
- SO MUCH SNOW… we got 30 inches!!
- I made this really pretty quilt for a friend’s baby – More on this later 🙂