May was fairly uneventful… except for Me Made May! I made 4 new garments, and it was great! We also had a fantastic Memorial Day 🙂
- Business Cards: I finally made business cards for my freelance SEO and web business! I found a stock photo with flowers and a computer, and it gives a good idea of my style.
- Lane Raglan: love this quilted sweatshirt fabric, and my “Handmade by Danielle Wilson” tags 🙂
- Bettine Dress: Love this super simple pattern! And the navy blue gingham fabric is adorable
- Floaties: All of our pool floats! Love these floats from Target! We can never find enough tubes to float around the lake, and these are 100% perfect 🙂
- Floating: It was supposed to rain all day on Memorial Day, but instead it was a beautiful day! I floated around in a watermelon for several hours 🙂
Hope you had a great month!
Your business cards are adorable!