At the end of January, I showed you the first in my monthly scrapbook challenge from A Beautiful Mess. I just sat down and had a chance to put together my February photos, and I’m really happy with it!
I love that I can get a few pics printed and in a book without the pressure of making a full scrapbook page. I also think this will help me remember the little things that happened each month, instead of just focusing on the big events captured in my main scrapbook.
And I love my instagram photos! They’re definitely edited differently than when I print final copies, and it’s so fun!
- If Gathering: I helped with decorating for this event, and it was such a blessing! I go back and review my notes occasionally to remember everything God taught me that weekend – it was a lot in a short amount of time, but it was amazing! And I got a cactus out of it 🙂
- Mom’s Birthday Quilt: I’m obsessed with this quilt, and the colors came together perfectly! I needed to make a similar one to sell in the shop
- Meeting Mulan in Disney World! And everything else about Disney World
- Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon!! (sorry these last 2 are out of order)
- Stef’s Birthday: Just had fun decorating for this one! and we bought her this awesome yoga mat 🙂
And that was my month! Can’t wait to share March with you! It’s turning out great already!
PS – if you follow @mostlysewing on instagram, all my disney week pics were edited with my custom saved filter in A Color Story, which added a pink effect to all of them!! So Fun!!