I’m married!!!!! The wedding was beautiful and I can’t wait to start posting pics 🙂
The new year started while we were on our honeymoon (can’t wait to post pics of that, too), and I thought of a few resolutions for this year. I hope I’ll be able to keep them! Here’s the list (not in any particular order):
- Be more organized. If you know me, you probably notice that I forget a lot of little things all the time. I’m really getting annoyed at myself lately, so i just need to work on this. I have a planner and iPhone calendar, but they only work when you look at them…
- Cook everyday. OK, this is more out of necessity than real desire. Obviously, cooking saves money, and I’m not bad at it, I’m just usually lazy. Need to be proactive and work on meal planning so cooking isn’t difficult. I guess this goes along with being organized?
- Be a better friend. I’ve really been thinking about this recently. I have great friends, but I’m terrible at keeping in touch with them. Partly because I’m shy and struggle with conversation, but I don’t want that to be my excuse anymore. And I don’t want to lose all my friends because I was “too busy” to call or Skype them.
- Be a good wife. Didn’t want to put this one first because it seemed pretty obvious 🙂 Anyway, I’m definitely new at this and want to be the best wife for Eric. Not sure about everything involved in this yet, but looking forward to learning.
- Yoga Handstand: Who doesn’t want to be able to do this???
- The basics: these are the little things that really don’t need too much explanation.
- Read more often
- Write something every day (blog, journal, note to Eric)
- Read through the Bible (I try this every year…. need to be serious about it this time)
- 6-pack abs by summer time 🙂
- Sew/ Knit / Quilt at least on the weekends
So I’ve made a big list for myself. And I’m already a week behind.
I’ll let you know how it goes.
Check out Instagram #WilsonWedding1228 to see a few of the fantastic pics from my wedding!!!