Mother’s Day is a little over a week away! I pulled together a list of some handmade items that you can make or order in just enough time for the holiday!
Gifts to Buy
- An apron in a cute print!
- Delicious-smelling soap: perfect for a relaxing bath
- A Lavender candle: this scent is super calming, and whenever we have one lit mom says it smells like a spa 🙂
- Vintage White Planters: You can also check out an antique or vintage shop in your area to find some pretty vases. This etsy shop has some other fun listings that would make a good gift
- Canvas Prints: So far, I think only Walgreens does “Same Day Pickup” for canvas prints. In case you’re really really last minute. Moms always love these!
Gifts to Make
- Here’s a tutorial to make an apron 🙂
- A painted wood sign with a favorite verse or quote
- Whole Cloth Quilt: It looks like you made an HST quilt… but you didn’t. Super easy, and Ivie Cloth Co has some beautiful fabric options on spoonflower!
- Herb Garden: Spray paint some cans or thrift store vases and plant some herbs! They probably won’t be grown by next week, but it’s cute. Definitely include those chalkboard signs!
Hope this helps! Have fun making!