Since I’ve been living in the quilting world lately, I was really happy to learn about Me-Made May and start building my handmade wardrobe.
I don’t have a goal to wear something handmade every day – unfortunately, I do not have that many handmade items 🙁 . But I’ve bought a few PDF patterns, and I’ve been busy busy sewing!
First Up: the Plantain Tee turned dress
Next: Baseball Skirt
- Love this Baseball Skirt by Sew DIY
- My sister had a similar skirt from Banana Republic and I knew I had to have one, then I found this pattern!!
- I will be making these in a bunch of different colors/ patterns because they’re super quick to stitch up
Last for this week: Lane Raglan
- The classic sweatshirt, Lane Raglan by Hey June
- If you know me, you know my goal is to wear a sweatshirt to work everyday. I plan on making one with a jacquard knit to make it a little more work-appropriate… but I also work from home a lot hehe
- Obsessed with this cozy, squishy, quilted sweatshirt fabric
I haven’t bought these patterns yet, but I’ve been eye-ing them for a while.
- The Saiph Tunic by Papercut Patterns
- The Marianne Dress by Christine Hayes
- Marthe Blouse by Republique du Chiffon
- Georgia Top by Blue Dot Patterns
What are your Me-Made May goals? Any fun projects planned?