I made this quilt for my friend’s baby shower out of Kate Spain’s Canyon jelly roll.
Loved all of these fabrics so much!
I tried a blanket stitch for the binding on this quilt, and I think it’s super cute 🙂 Less of a chance that I will miss the binding on the other side…
Classic quilt pic with my fuzzy slippers!
And a quilt roll up!
- Dimensions: 42″x56″ crib/ toddler size or lap quilt
- Batting: Quilter’s Dream Select Crib Batting
- Backing: Grey Minky (Messy when sewing, but everyone’s favorite)
- Quilted in a 2″ grid along every strip
- Kate Spain’s Canyon Jelly Roll used for the top
- Learn the super fun and simple log cabin technique in this book!
Hope you enjoyed this! I’m probably going to buy some yardage of a few of these prints for future patchwork projects… Especially the light grey colorways.