Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Name five things inside your refrigerator right now and how you feel about them.
- Leftover chicken and yellow rice- I like it. This is the meal all first-time guests get to try. Over the weekend, both sets of parents came to the apartment officially for dinner. I know it’s bad that we’ve lived in the apartment for almost an entire year and they only got together this weekend. This is not to say that we don’t hang out with our parents, just that their dinner options are usually better than mine 🙂
- Cheese- Mostly slices for sandwiches and paninis, but also shredded for tacos. I love tacos.
- Oikos yogurt- Confession: I think this version is much better than Chobani. Chicano kind of smells sour and I question of it’s past expiration…. just too much thought going into Greek yogurt – choose Oikos instead.
- Bailey’s Vanilla coffee creamer – delicious. Unfortunately, mine is about 3 months old and should really be thrown away. I will go do that right now.
- Is there anything left?? My fridge isn’t exactly well stocked… Can I talk about all the frozen veggies in my freezer? Or all the rice and pasta in my pantry…