Knitting is definitely the perfect cold-weather activity! You can bring your projects with you when you’re traveling, and it’s great for watching TV…
FAV FALL PATTERNS
- Drapey Cardigan from Lion Brand Yarn
- Armor Scarf Pattern: I’m obsessed with this one!! Making it over the weekend!
- Classic Cuffed Hat: Love this classic pattern! I’ve made 2 already 🙂
- Classic Hemmed Crewneck Pattern: Looks like a good pattern to make in every color
- Friendly Fair Isle Sweater: I need to learn fair isle knitting, and this pattern would be a simple introduction… or I could try the free hat version
I always forget how much I love knitting until it’s time for fall and winter! What projects are you working on this season?