NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
i thought i should post this quickly within the last couple minutes of the first day of 2012…
- read through the Bible (i tried this last year and it didn’t work as well as i hoped). i’ll be using this Bible https://www.amazon.com/One-Year-Bible-Standard-arranged/dp/1581347081/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325479840&sr=1-1 because it arranges all the readings into days with a chapters from OT, psalms, and the NT
- exercise around 4 times a week (that’s one i write every year, too)
- don’t drink soda :/
- post on the blog more often… try my best to post every day.
- write more often and LOVE to write! write the best! all the time.
- read a book every week (at least i know i’ll read a shakespeare play/ week this semester)
hmm i think there were more but i can’t remember right now 🙁
anyway, have a fantastic year!! happy 2012!!
*btw, i graduate college this year!!*