For my “friday favs” I’m going to show a few of my favorite stocking stuffers… This is a pretty random list. I just really think all these things are cute and wanted to share 🙂 I’m not going to pretend I’m a curator of all stylish things…
I wouldn’t mind finding all of these in my own stocking…
- Mini Soaps – I have a recent obsession with handmade soaps. I’m sure these smell as beautiful as they look. And this vendor is from NJ!!
- Nibbles Cord Keeper – I think everyone on your list would appreciate this. They come in all colors and also for iphones….
- Itzabot – I just think this is funny
- Cuppow – perfect for the mason jar trend!
- Macaron Tea Pods – of course, don’t forget to include some great loose leaf tea!
- Ducky Tea Infuser – I posted a pic of mine on Instagram, and no one knew what it was. These are great. Use mine all the time.
- Kate Spade Idiom Pencils – perfect.
- DIY wooden spoons – moms, bakers, chefs… wooden spoons are cheap, and the Apartment Therapy tutorial explains how to permanently etch the wood with great designs or names
- Mini Essie Holiday Collection – I really love the colors in this collection, and minis are socking-stuffer-sized
- Pac-Man Stapler – I probably go through more stables at my job than this little guy could hold, but the average paper-writing student might find this adorable.