So maybe I should have done something slightly more patriotic…. but here are my Friday faves!
- DIY Photo Frames / Wall Art – I love the different faces the girl makes! So cute for any gallery wall
- Geometric Headboard Panels – This is a pretty complex project, but really interesting!
- Dumb Household Rules You Hated Growing Up But Now Totally Understand
- 10 Tips for Photographing Interiors!! – great post! Definitely used this advise when photographing my apartment the other day.
- Scented Soy Candles – These are great for a gift, or just if you’re bored and love candles!!
- Chambray Romper! – Ladies, I found the perfect romper. And I bought it. It hasn’t arrived yet, but It would have been perfect for a 4th of July picnic….
Enjoy the weekend!!