Happy Friday! My lil sis is graduating today!! and I have 2 weddings this weekend. Crazy busy trip to SC.
Here are some of my favorite things this week. Enjoy!
- Gorjana Bracelets – found this brand of fun, inexpensive. I love bracelets, and they have a lot of great options. My favorites are the Parker Leather Wrap and the Alphabet Disc Cuff
- 100 Best Ever Teen Novels – read most of these. The rest are going on my summer reading list
- DIY Photo Posters! – I will probably make a lot of these, not gonna lie.
- 10 Stylish Wastebaskets – Ok, this might be a little weird for a friday fave, but please admit that trashcans are really ugly most of the time and you want some better options.
- My Space to Learn – Elsie from A Beautiful Mess gives some great advise on decorating your own space. We’re looking at houses, and I really needed to read this before I go too crazy planning.
- Flea Market Finds and How to Repurpose – This link has a lot of useful videos. Had to share