I haven’t done a Friday Faves post in a while! Sometimes I feel like I can just use pinterest to save my favorite things, but I’ve seen some super cool freebies that I want to make sure everyone knows about!
- Retro Plaid Quilt! This free pattern is so cute, and I’ll definitely be making it soon! They also have a free pattern for a watermelon quilt, which is perfect for a picnic blanket.
- Wild Olive Embroidery Patterns: This blog offers so many adorable animal embroidery patterns, I don’t know what to do… I want to stitch all of them, but I don’t know where to begin or where to put them… should I just make a sampler? Maybe for the edge of a pillowcase?
- Oscar Printable Sign: OK I made these myself, but they’re cute and free, so go download them for your next movie night
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse: I’m always looking for diary-free versions of my favorite things (I would eat them anyway, but life is better without dairy), so I’ll have to try out this recipe soon. Although, I don’t know how I feel about avocado in chocolate mousse. We’ll see.
- Blanket-Stitch Binding: I think this method makes binding much easier. And it just adds something interesting. I just have a hard time figuring out the perfect settings on my sewing machine….
Have a great Friday! Hope you make something fun this weekend!!