Happy April!! Things are getting warmer!!
There were so many fun things this week… had to save some for next week, or maybe their own post.
Enjoy and Happy Friday!!!
- How to Make a Chipboard Album – I think this type of album would be a great gift! so different, and not too much work (like making an entire scrapbook might be)
- Advice for a Happy Life – Marry Young 🙂 and some other good tips.
- Renovating a French Chateau – I emailed this to my husband during work, “we need to do this someday!” to which he replied “someone is a little optimistic about our financial future…” a girl can dream.
- Cat and the Flat – probably the cutest thing you’ll ever see. Cats and Shoes – what’s not to love!
- How to Decorate with Giraffe’s – This was posted on April Fool’s Day and probably not meant to be taken seriously, but I personally think it’s a great idea!!!
- 100 Summer Rompers We Want Now – Ummm… gonna go hunt some of these down this weekend.