Definitely inspired by Cupcakes and Cashmere for this post, but I have been creating a fall bucket list for this year. Hopefully, I’ll remember to keep you updated on these adventures
- Bake pumpkin scones
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Carve/ paint pumpkins
- Make pumpkin granola (found this recipe on pinterest)
- Buy halloween candy…. and eat it all by myself 🙂 I guess I’ll share with Eric
- Go to a haunted house!
- Harry Potter Movie Marathon
- Go to the corn maze – This one in NJ is really tricky
- Apple picking 🙂
- Learn to bake apple pie…
- Have a picnic in Central Park when the leaves are different colors
- Make chili
- Clean out closets (apparently this is a fall thing? I’ve seen it on several other “fall bucket lists”)
- Wear lots of Boots and Sweaters!
Check out my pinterest board for lots of autumn inspiration and other activities!