Here are some fun gift ideas for the crafty people in your life!
I’ll be honest – I would like all of these things 🙂 And if I don’t get them for Christmas, I might be buying them for myself
- Knit Pick Rainbow Wood Needles – these double-pointed needles are beautiful! and this kit comes with the 3 lengths of wire and all the needle sizes you need.
- Simply Color Books – These books have quilting and sewing projects based on color, and so many coors are available!! I want every one of them.
- Gingher Scissors -Perfect necessity for every fabric/ textile person. I bought these for a sewing class in college, and they are definitely the best.
- Adorable Pincushion – of course, you can find cute pincushions anywhere, but I think these are the cutest ever!!!
- Quilt Kit – Craftsy has many different quilt kits for all experience levels. But who wouldn’t want a fox throw quilt in their home??
- Pom Pom Maker – because everyone needs to make the perfect large pom poms
- For the kids – I would not be the crafter I am today without Klutz books! This book of flower fairies is a great rainy day project. Other favorite klutz books
- Wood Burning Tool – My friend and I had a crafting day with this tool and burned some wooden spoons and coasters. So fun! and what other craft comes with that campfire smell??
- Downtown Snood Kit from We Are Knitters – WAK has some beautiful kits in a variety price ranges and experience levels. The texture on this snood looks so so so cozy.