I’m catching up on all the recent quilts I’ve made (and trying to finish quilts that I’ve had in-progress for a long time), so up next is another Gingham Daydream. I’m pretty sure I’m the only person making quite so many of this quilt, and maybe I should find another one that comes together easily, but I love that it’s easy for precuts and makes big blogs. The perfect recipe for a quick quilt.
But it’s also an interesting pattern. So many quick quilts are boring with large squares or strips, but that’s just my opinion 😊
For this one, I didn’t go with a precut. If I remember correctly, Brittany had green and beige buffalo check curtains on her registry, so I went with that color scheme… and this pattern is kind of a buffalo check, too.
- Hide and Seek in Pebble by Cotton and Steel
- Wilderly in Early Sunset by Cotton and Steel
- Stardust by Dear Stella (Can’t find a link – It’s the white fabric with blue specks and yellow stars)
- Air in White by Figo Fabrics
- Firefly in Slumber by Art Gallery Fabrics
- Love Birds by Art Gallery Fabrics (this was the main inspiration)
- Jasmine in Mellow by Art Gallery Fabrics (I loved this one too!!!)
- Foxes in Green by Paintbrush Studios
And here’s a few photos! She had a beautiful baby shower, and I managed to finish the quilt on time, but barely, as usual ha evidenced by the fact that I barely took any photos! 😞
and our babies on the quilt! They’re going to have fun together someday!
Use the force Henry!!