Happy Friday everyone! And Happy July! Summer is in full swing, and I’m so excited for this long weekend!
As usual, I have a lot planned for this relatively short amount of time, but I’ve been on a roll lately, so I think I can do it! Or most of it.
- Hang out with friends 🙂 We’re having another couple over tomorrow that we haven’t talked to in a while, and I’m so excited to see them!
- Float around in my donut pool float
- Read Anne of Green Gables! For some reason I only had books 1, 4 & 6, so I ordered the rest through Amazon Prime. Ready for beach reading!
- Enjoy my last few days before Whole30!
- Empty my pantry of non-whole30-compliant food 🙁
- Finish the TieDye quilt (backing and binding)!
- Make my adorable peplum Marthe Blouse
- Order fabric for the Tilly & Buttons Romper. I’m making this in a short version, and I just can’t decide what fabric I want! Solids? Gingham? Florals?
- Shorts from this free Purl Soho pattern: I have some leftover chambray that needs to turn into something.
Ok, if it rains one day I might be able to finish all the sewing projects :/ A few of them need to get done in order for the blog to happen, so I’ll prioritize when necessary.
What fun plans do you have for the long weekend? Any exciting sewing projects? Any books you’re reading?