Moving along in my mini scrapbook album for the year… Today marks the Scrapbook Sunday next to the end of June, so here’s the June recap!
- Drew’s Wedding!
- We went to the wedding of Eric’s childhood friend right at the beginning of June! It was so fun, and we’re super happy for the couple!
- Lancaster with Shannon
- Shannon needed some wedding planning help, so Stefanie and I drove out to PA to finalize some details. Of course, we had to stop in the adorable city of Lancaster and sample some coffee! Love spontaneous day trips!
- Quilted potholders:
- New project that I discovered this month. These are super quick to sew up, and they’re the perfect housewarming gift! More on those in this post, but I had to include it in the roundup because I love the colors of them so so much.
- Father’s Day:
- My dad insisted on Hawaiian shirts for Father’s Day. I know it’s a little bit of a cliche, but he really wanted them! and doesn’t he look so happy in this pic?
- My 26th Birthday:
- This year has been a little weird for me, but it’s always great to celebrate with a giant chocolate chip cookie and some ice cream.
This month went by wayyyy too fast, and I can’t believe I’m halfway through the year already. I’m really happy with the work I’ve put into the blog over the past six months – if anything, just keeping on a fairly regular schedule.
This month I also started focusing on Instagram marketing a little more (I bought an online class, and that has been super exciting!), and I’ve been writing more (always the goal!).
Anything big happen for you in June? Are you looking forward to July? I already know next month’s recap will have a lot pictures of food, since we’re doing the Whole30 Diet starting July 5!