I’m pretty excited to get sewing a few fall trends. Of course, when I’m sewing I try to make classic pieces that will last for years. But I have seen a few fall trends that I hope stick around for a long time…..
A Few Trends
- Ruffle Sleeve: These seem to be everywhere and I love them!
- Reconstructed Denim
- Plaid (of course!), but I promise I have proof for this from the runway
- Jumpers: Sometimes I take a summer dress and put a white collared shirt under it, so maybe I’m ahead of the trend?
Fav Fall Trend Articles
- Fall 2016 Trends (Popsugar)
- Wearable Fall 2016 Fashion Trends (Glamour)
- Comprehensive Guide to the Fall 2016 Fashion Trends (Elle)
- Laurel Dress/ Top: I’ll be making the Laurel Top with flutter sleeves. You’ll see what fabric I chose soon!!
- Haven’t you seen this hashtag #therefashioners2016 on instagram?? Head to Goodwill and buy some jeans to cut up!
- Love blush fabrics!
- Robert Kaufmann has a few sophisticated options
- The Phoebe is a great option for the jumper trend!